Welcome to The Travellers Best! A Family-Friendly Website for Everyone!

Register now to gain access to most of the Travellers Best forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Author Topic: Problems With Registering On The Forum Please Read  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Skye

• Administrator
Problems With Registering On The Forum Please Read
« on: July 20, 2016, 01:27:26 AM »
Hi we have issues with new members trying to register on the forum.  The message when you try to register is An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, registration is currently disabled.

This is a coding thing that I am unable to sort until my Technical Support is back online again.

Please follow these instructions until we can get it sorted.

Send an email to skye66667@gmail.com with your:

chosen username, email address, country you live in I will register you manually you will be sent out an email with a verification link to click on then your account will activated. Your account will remain inactive until this is done. The password you receive please change this when you go on to the forum for the first time.

Sorry for the inconvenience I am sure you will enjoy our wonderful forum :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 08:36:20 AM by Skye »

Donations Are Needed to Pay Upcoming Forum Fees

Always use latest version of winRAR for avoiding decompress & extraction errors

Donations

Please Support Us!

Please help us pay the costs of hosting by donating between $2 - $5 dollars. Very few people do, and it would help immensely if more people did. It's the price of one cup of coffee is all we ask, and it helps us keep this forum online and advertisement free. Many thanks to those who donated!!
Donate with PayPal!
July Goal: $120.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: $45.00
Below Goal: $75.00
Site Currency: AUD
38% 
July Donations
wotw AUD10.00
nancibaren USD10.00
diamondmar... AUD5.00
wotw AUD20.00