Welcome to The Travellers Best! A Family-Friendly Website for Everyone!

Register now to gain access to most of the Travellers Best forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Author Topic: Divergent Trilogy - Veronica Roth  (Read 1123 times)

Offline bobby069

• VIP
Divergent Trilogy - Veronica Roth
« on: March 28, 2015, 06:18:25 PM »
Divergent Trilogy - Veronica Roth

Divergent is one of my favourite trilogy's to date. I read the whole trilogy in less than 4 days and in mine, and the two other people I introduced the trilogy to, is by far better than The Hunger Games trilogy.

Divergent: Divergent is the debut novel of American novelist Veronica Roth, published by HarperCollins Children's Books in 2011. It is a young-adult dystopian novel set in the so-called Divergent Universe,[1] that features a post-apocalyptic version of Chicago. The novel follows Beatrice "Tris" Prior as she explores her identity within a society that defines its citizens by their social and personality-related affiliation with five different factions. Underlying the action and dystopian focused main plot is a romantic subplot between Tris and one of her trainers in the Dauntless faction, nicknamed Four.

Insurgent: Insurgent is a 2012 science fiction young adult novel by American novelist Veronica Roth, the second book in the Divergent trilogy.[3] As the sequel to the 2011 bestseller Divergent, it continues the story of Tris Prior and the dystopian post-apocalyptic version of Chicago. Following the events of the previous novel, a war now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. While trying to save the people that she loves, Tris faces questions of grief, forgiveness, identity, loyalty, politics, and love.
Allegiant: Allegiant is a science fiction novel for young adults,[1] written by the American author Veronica Roth and published by HarperCollins in October 2013. It completes the Divergent trilogy that Roth inaugurated with her debut novel Divergent in 2011.[ The book is written from the perspective of both Beatrice (Tris) and Tobias (Four).

Code: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
http://speedy.sh/maQRn/Veronica-Roth.rar
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:00:04 AM by Skye »
+ I check my topics on a daily basis to make sure the links are still available for you guys
It links are down please pm me

Offline wotw

• VIP
Re: Divergent Trilogy - Veronica Roth
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 05:59:49 AM »
Thank you for these books  :D

Lots of Cheer - wotw

Donations

Please Support Us!

Please help us pay the costs of hosting by donating between $2 - $5 dollars. Very few people do, and it would help immensely if more people did. It's the price of one cup of coffee is all we ask, and it helps us keep this forum online and advertisement free. Many thanks to those who donated!!
Donate with PayPal!
September Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: $15.00
Below Goal: $85.00
Site Currency: AUD
15% 
September Donations
wotw AUD15.00