Project HoneyPot

Welcome to The Travellers Best! A Family-Friendly Website for Everyone!

Register now to gain access to most of the Travellers Best forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Author Topic: *NEW SITE* Unlimited Downloads  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Skye

• Administrator
*NEW SITE* Unlimited Downloads
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:48:44 AM »
Members I tried this and it works great I will be getting a premium account with them.

Have you ever wanted to download at high speed and without waiting from all file hosts?

That is possible now, you can now download without any limits at
maximum speed from over 30 hosts without buying expensive premium account from each host. Yes! you read that correctly. You only need DownMasters.com account to download from over 30 hosts with absolutely no limits. Accounts start as low as 7.99 per month. You will get to download from popular sites.

You can try it for FREE! Create your FREE account.
And start downloading up to five links for free. Satisfaction is guaranteed

Code: Select All

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once you register for free, follow the tutorial on the site to download
Don't miss this great opportunity come and try it yourself.

We currently support the following hosts. You will receive UNLIMITED downloading from all the hosts listed here. Due to the type of service, some hosts may temporary go down, you should be expecting that, But most of the
polular ones usually stay up.

180upload
1Fichier
2Shared
BillionUploads
Bitshare
Crocko
Depositfiles
Dizzcloud
Extabit
Filefactory
Filepost
FilesMonster
Freakshare
Hotfile
Jumbofiles
Letitbit
Luckyshare
Lumfile
Mediafire
Megashares
Netload
Putlocker
Rapidgator
Rapidshare
Ryushare
Secureupload
ShareFlare
Sharpfile
Turbobit
Ultramegabit
Uploaded
Uploading
UpToBox
ZippyShare

Yes, it is a pay site However its cheap, it only costs 7.99 a month and your account is premium, look at the advantages with all the hosts they currently have available. With that in mind you won't have to worry about getting something if its not on a particular host you have an account with such as Rapidgator or Rapidshit Share. I just downloaded Star Trek DS9 from Filefactory because it was not on any other host or the current one I had and the speed is great I had no problems. If you sign for a free account they let you download 5 links at the premium speed. Its like a try first to see if you like it.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:36:41 PM by Skye »

Offline snarlatya

• VIP
Re: *NEW SITE* Unlimited Downloads
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 02:37:13 AM »
I will be very interested to see how this works out for you Skye.  I am only able to do one or rarely two different premium accounts a month on my budget and have been tempted to try one of these multiple account services.  I get cold feet when I read the reviews they get from their users and have never signed up.  Please keep us informed about your experiences and if the satisfaction guarantee is for real. If I can save any money, it'll go to support the site! :-\

Offline Skye

• Administrator
Re: *NEW SITE* Unlimited Downloads
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 07:54:14 AM »
Tried & tested works like a treat well worth signing up for :)

Donations

Please Support Us!

Please help us pay the costs of hosting by donating between $2 - $5 dollars. Very few people do, and it would help immensely if more people did. It's the price of one cup of coffee is all we ask, and it helps us keep this forum online and advertisement free. Many thanks to those who donated!!
Donate with PayPal!
September Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: $15.00
Below Goal: $85.00
Site Currency: AUD
15% 
September Donations
wotw AUD15.00

anything